Sunday, September 06, 2009

I Love My Free Lance Job

Most of you know I do some music reviewing on the side for a PR Website. Well, in the past month or so I've had a few kids' albums land on my doorstep.

When I was growing up it was all cheesy Disney music (Not like Hannah and the JBros) and when my nephew's were growing up it was Barney and Teddy Ruckspin.

This stuff is awesome.

The latest album I'm reviewing is by Leeny and Tamara.

If you have kids under 10, check these ladies out. Your kids will love the music and I think you will too.

Its educational and fun and funny. A great package for kids. You can listen to clips of all the songs on their website. Even if you don't have kids, check out their music, its worth it to know there's hope out there for the kids music market!

0 comments: