Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Wish I Could Get Excited

My brother invited me out to his house a little over a month ago for a small concert. There's an Ohio covers band we discovered when we saw Peter Noone in Akron last year and they really liked his photos so they invited him to this show and I got invited along.

However thanks to time and money constraints, I probably should have told him no. I only have to pay for gas and the rental car, but with all the things that have come up in the last month, bill wise, I would have been better off not to have this trip scheduled.

The happy part is at least all I have to pay for is gas and the rental car. My brother is good for keeping me fed etc when I go to visit, just has he is when he comes here.

I just wish I wasn't making a 3 hour trip on Sunday. I really wish I were making it with someone too, cos I hate driving distances alone.

ARGH

0 comments: