Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kudos To Jay Leno

Of all the late night talk show hosts out there, I always liked Jay the best. He knows how to interview properly. He doesn't act like a dufus (Conan) or an ass (Letterman). He just delivers a good interview. A certain spectacled songwriter should learn a few things from him.

Last night was his first earlier show and I watched part of it. Mostly cos I was anxious to hear what Kayne West had to say for himself, which thanks to Jay, wasn't much of anything.

Maybe it was staged, but at least Jay got him looking properly contrite, because I'm sure his mama wouldn't be happy with him right now.

I know the VMA's aren't a ritzy hoopla award show, but for crying out loud, what did Taylor Swift ever do to you? She's just a kid. A kid that's sold more records than most people too. She deserved her moment. Now she'll be forever linked to his drunken tirade.

Its always nice to see a real asshole speechless. For being able to do that, Jay Leno wins my award for excellence!

0 comments: