Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Reasons Why I Miss My Cat Mutchka

1. Its too quiet in the house now. I miss his screaming for his cat food and for loving.

2. He was always full of loving and wanted his head petted.

3. He always got along with our other pets. In fact when he was in his last moments all the young ones filed by, not get angry and try to pick on the cat that was ill but to say goodbye in whatever way animals say goodbye.

4. I no longer have a desire for McDonald's hamburgers or any fast food (yes this is a good thing, but not when you used to share a burger or a McNugget with the cat)

5. Leftovers can be left out. Again not a bad thing but the fun of finding Mutchy on the stove, the cover up ripped off the chicken or whatever tossed aside and him chowing away was always funny. Mutchy loved his food.

6. There's no kitty coming to kneed my legs in the morning at the computer because, guess what, he wants food.

7. There's no kitty coming to squack at me because I slept in and missed his morning feeding, even though my father fed him half a can.

8. There's no kitty sitting in the tub waiting for water. OK, there might be one, but its not my Mutchy.

9. I still have the urge to call for The Great Mutchcoweeo, who was looking for food for his piehole.

10. Even though there are other cats in the house, there's no more etting time and that's just sad.

11. Oogie looks sad and I think its because he misses his friend.

12. The whole family is sad because he's gone.

13. I loved my kitty and even though the house is still full of kitties, I miss him like crazy

0 comments: