Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pass The Nyquil

I had a feeling on Thursday that there was some pestilence coming on. Yesterday I was pretty positive about it. I have a full blown miserable cold.

I also have 2 albums I need to review and I can't even begin to string two words together about music right now. I don't even particularly want to listen to music right now.

All I want to do is find a comfortable spot and vegetate, because everything is getting on my nerves right now.

The worst part of this is I have plans to go somewhere tomorrow but I have a hamper of laundry that's pretty close to overflowing and I have no desire whatsoever to do it.

Oh and while I'm feeling miserable, it would be nice if some of you would check out Wenches and show me some love, cos when I'm sick and miserable I also tent to get jealous and snippy.

Now if you guys don't mind, I'm going to try to find a spot and just veg there until I feel better which dame well better be tomorrow.

Oh and I had a gyro for lunch and I couldn't even fucking taste it!! And I love gyros!!

0 comments: