Sunday, May 24, 2009

What A Lovely Day

I didn't spend any money, except on food at Rock Bottom Brewery where I had the spiciest jambalaya and a bread and cheese appetizer that were both to die for and some great pale ale. It was a meal fit for a queen!

Then we browsed Barnes and Noble, where I made a list of books I want to read. There are 14 books on that list. So now I'm going to have to see if any of them are available on my Book Of The Month Club, cos you know I need more books, like I need a hole in my head!

I think I sniffed all the fragrances in Bath and Body Works and tried a wonderful hand cream. If only I could get stuff like that in my regular routine, but lotions and what not are just something I just can't work into day to day life.

It was a day with a good friend, some good food and a lot of laughs! I wish I had more of these. I enjoyed every minute of it, even when it was pouring down rain.

0 comments: