Saturday, May 02, 2009

Saturday Morning

I love my family but when they visit the whole household gets into an uproar. We have to listen to BS from my brother about our animals and about things he things I should do with my life.

It makes the whole weekend become one big fight at some point. Not usually when he's around, but in the hours when he's not there, because everyone is worried about how the house looks or where the cats are and to be perfectly honest I wonder why we should care. He's my mom's son. If that stuff bothers him, he should keep his mouth shut during his visits.

Mom loves the animals. As anyone can see, they are well cared for. I take them to the vet and see that they are fed. The nephew and I clean there litter boxes. Truthfully the problem animal is the 14 year old dog, but he's family and we won't do anything to hurt him.

It was always like this. It makes me wonder, is he ashamed of us?

This weekend, which we want to be fun, will be a pain in the ass.

0 comments: