Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Its Gardening Time

I just spent another $20 on flowers for our yard. I think its safe to start putting the plants in. I really hope we don't have any more nights down in the 30s. Its getting old, very old. I'm sick of cold.

I bought some marigolds, a Lantana, zinnia and some sweet williams for the yard. I'm still not done shopping for plants though.

I can never be done, really. You can never have too many flowers. Well at least I can't.

I'm hoping that tonight I'll have some time to get the plants I bought put in. It will be good to see the yard with some color, other than the pansies.

I like color as you can imagine. I love purples and yellows and pinks and reds. When the garden is all brown I get sad.

So tonight if I don't have too many bazillion things to do when I get home, I'll be in my garden tonight communing with all my flowers and hopefully destressing just a little bit.

0 comments: