Friday, May 29, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 224

From Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs that make you happy to be alive

1. Erasure - Don't Say You're Love Is Killing Me: Just listening to this song makes me want to get up and bounce around. God bless Andy Bell's cotton socks.

2. Mitchel Musso - The In Crowd: Mitchel has given me faith in some of the Disney poptarts. If I were 13 years old, I'd want him to be my boyfriend. He's so damn cute and I think he can actually sing. I will be buying his album.

3. Caitlin Crosby - Still Have My Heart: This song is so catchy and she has CHUCK in her video.

4. Elvis Costello - Man Out Of Time: Oddly a slow song but one that always gets me singing at the top of my lungs. This song was so inspirational for me at one time.

5. Keri Noble - Watch Me Walk: Such an empowering song and one of my favorite songs in the whole world. My life would be so blech without this one

0 comments: