Monday, May 18, 2009

I Feel Awesome

I told you about the two comments I had on my reviews this past week. Well, woot! I logged into my Myspace account and found another email from the band Down By Avalon. Now mind you, Down By Avalon is a band I discovered on my own through an awesome site called Reverbnation.

Its just so cool to receive recognition for something like this.

See deep down I've always wanted to be a writer, though this isn't quite the form of writing I ever expected to be doing. I really would prefer to write stories, but somewhere along the way all my inspiration for that kind of writing was killed.

But I guess it doesn't really matter though, because I have found something that I'm apparently good at and that I enjoy doing. (Plus it helps out artists that aren't signed to major labels too) So its all good.

If you want to check out my review of Down By Avalon and some awesome music by the band just go to here.

0 comments: