Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Disappointment

Everyone knows how much I love Big Bang Theory. Its possibly the show that I love the most that's on the telly that comes from the US.

Last night's episode was the first one that ever made me go, "meh."

It was cute, but the whole Penny, Leonard, Friend from the Comic Book Store thing was pretty lame. I've watched most of the first 2 seasons of this show and last night was the first time I was totally unimpressed by the episode.

That makes me sad, because that was one of the shows that I always considered to be good no matter what. Of course, the whole Leonard/Penny thing is rather dull, its more fun when Penny is interacting with the other guys who are really more socially inept. Leonard is too much of the "normal" one.

It should have been so much better considering the back story was about Howard's space toilet. And yes the toilet humor was so much funnier than the whole Penny thing.

~sigh~

I never thought I'd be disappointed in this show. The writers were doing so well, but I guess everyone has an off episode now and then.

0 comments: