Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm Ready To Open A Can Of Whoopass!

Ok, my old gym is still taking money from me even though my contract ended in March. I opened the bill from the Cemetery Association for the estate planning I'm taking care of for my family and somewhere either a payment didn't get applied or I forgot during my father's illness and ARGH!

I'm just sick sick sick of all this bullshit.

My question is why wasn't it on any of my other bills about the missed payment?

Grrrr.

That's just sucked all the energy out of me for the day, because I'm totally consumed with being so freaking mad that I could spit.

Just once I'd like some of this shit to happen during the week, when I could actually call someone and get things taken care of without having to wait and wait til Monday.

Just a few more hours of seething rage to deal with. If you need me, I'll be under a rock, trying to keep myself under control

0 comments: