Saturday, May 09, 2009

Lazy Saturday Mornings

Most days I get up and get going pretty quickly, but for some reason, no matter how much I have to do, whether it be going out of the house kinda stuff or just piddling stuff to do for my websites. Several of those reviews I post about on Mossip are part of my freelance job. Yeah I get paid for those. At least some of them.

Today I need to get my butt up off the computer chair for a bit so I can put in some of the flowers at the cemeteries. I hate doing that. Mostly because I hate geraniums. Why these are the dead people flower of choice I don't know. But Blech! I really hate doing this, and I have 2 cemeteries to go to.

Which means at 10:18, I really should be getting up off my duff and getting shit down.

However my duff has other ideas.

It always does.

I like my lazy time. However I life seems to dictate that I don't get to have much of it. I will prevail somehow!

0 comments: