Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Can't Believe I Got Shit Done!

It's 8 o'clock and I've done laundry, some cleaning, paid some bills and even took a walk.

Considering my lazy bug always bites me on Saturday morning this is quite an accomplishment.

I still have so much to do and so little time to do it. I need to start going through old clothes again, a task I truly hate doing.

But I've made a start and that's good, right? RIGHT!!!

Now if I can do a few things tomorrow I'll be really happy. I've found cheap camera at Best Buy that fits what I'm looking for, so I can have a camera with me all the time.

I have to say that one of the things on my to do list for tomorrow is to chill out on the couch and watch a movie. Not a bad idea in the evening when everyone is gone for the day.

Now if you don't mind....stuff to do..stuff to do..

0 comments: