Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It Just Dawned On Me

As I was cleaning yesterday, that I've never read all the Harry Potter books. Nope, in face I totally missed out on book 5 and then 7. WTF! This is why I try not to get too involved in books that become huge series, you know, like The Vampire Chronicles, which I read most of, but not all

The simple fact is that most books like this can't hold my interest that long. I mean that's several thousand pages of the same characters and you can't read them out of order, which I apparently did, because I know I read book six. Plus I always end up picking up on something long after everyone else does, so those thousands of pages, I end up reading in order!

OYE!

So that means if I buy the two books I need I'm going to have to spend a lot of time re-reading the damn books so I can figure out what the hell is going on.

ARGH!

So I don't know what the hell to do about that. Buy the two books I'm missing or just forget about it, like I have until now, and move on.

0 comments: