Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Someone Please Stop My Little Alarm Clock

I don't know why Skimble craves attention at 4 a.m. but he's like an alarm clock. He jumps on the bed and starts hunting toes and fingers every night/morning at that time.

But its getting old. I'm going to have to sleep with my door shut from now on, and that sucks, because I like to wake up to a kitty curled up at my feet.

But no, that's not likely to happen, because Skimble wants to attack my feet and then he wants love. It takes at least 15 minutes of petting him to get him to lay down or leave my room when he decides to hunt his prey.

None of the other cats were ever such toe/finger biters. And what's really odd is he's like clockwork.

At 4 a.m. a little bell must go off in his brain saying, go bite mom, because I needs lovins.

Weird little cat that Skimble and he's so damn cute its disgusting. If only he could get over his little thing with the toe biting. I'd really like to get a full nights sleep one day soon.

0 comments: