Saturday, April 23, 2005

Walmart = Hell

I make a trip to Walmart about once every other week. I regret it every damn time. I know I've gone on and on about it before, but I just feel the need to scream some more about it, because today I made that bi-weekly trip.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I realize that of all the days to go to Walmart (which will from here on be referred to as hell), Saturday is not one of the best. I'm still trying to figure out which day is the best. (Besides the twelfth of never)

How a store as large as Hell can be so unbearably cramped is beyond me.

What's worse, is the sale racks.

Ever try to find a bargain in Walmart without getting

a. trampled
b. pushed to the ground
c. run over by a buggy, pushed by the fat lady from the circus

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I managed to come away unscathed and with a few dollars in my pocket. (small miracle)

I even found an outfit on the clearance rack!

Woohoo

In honor of Mr. Justin Hayward, the outfit I bought was about as pink as this smiley Pink

I don't care if it is pink! It's cute. And I got it without being mauled at Hell!

Do I get an award for that?

0 comments: