Friday, April 01, 2005

That Interview Meme

OK, Misty played along, and now I'm being interviewed. Gosh this meme has been going around forever and ever and ever.

Here are my answers.

1. Since we all know what a music whore you are, what is your absolute
favorite song?

This is a question designed to stump me, but I'm snarkier than that. When you have a collection of over 3000 cds and have that many mp3s sitting on your hard drive, there's no one favorite. My favorites change from day to day. There's too much good music out there to say that one song is better than another.

I will however give you songs that I'm partial to at this moment.

The Moody Blues - Shadows On The Wall
Grey Eye Glances - The Me You See
Matchbox Twenty - Last Beautiful Girl
Erasure - In The Name Of The Heart

2. Are you a motormouth(do you sing in your car at top volume all the time)?
It's a mood thing again. Sometimes the music is background noise, other times I sing. The radio is never at top volume. I would like to hear until I'm old and grey, plus top volume distorts the sound and ruins the music.

Oh and have I mentioned that I hate those idiots that make the whole neighborhood shake with their bass? ARGH!

3. If the home makeover team was going to redesign any room of your
house, for free, which room would you have them redesign?

Well I'd let them do my computer room/entertainment room, because that's the room I'm in all the time. Maybe they could find a way to keep my CDs from piling up on the floor. Oh and they could help me get them all into alphabetical and chronological order too.

4. What is your dream job?
If it's a real "dream" I'd be a backing singer for the Moodies...or John Lodge's caddy. (Both jobs would allow me to stare at my favorite backside while at work)

Other than that, we all know that I'd like to be a successful writer...and there are now 2 complete novels sitting on my hard drive and a third being written now.

5. I'm pregnant. So, of course, everything is always about ME. I
cannot think of a name for my child. So please, give me your top 5
girl baby names. =)

Misty forgot I'm highly allergic to children of all ages, but I'll give her 5 of my favorite female names.

1. Angela
2. Stasia (short for Anastascia)
3. Alexa
4. Celeste
5. Alexandra

Yes, I'm partial to "A" names. Wanna make something of it? All of these names have been used for characters in the stories I right. You can add Elaine, Rebecca and Elise to that list too.

So, now that I've finished that, who wants to be interviewed?

0 comments: