Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

OK, here's the weeks' first meme from Music Memoirs, and crikey it's a hard one. *cough* We must not let Fallen have too much time alone to think these things up.

The Year is 1974 --- So now you all know how old I am.

Name three songs from the year you were born.
Abba - Waterloo
Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
Paul McCartney and Wings - Helen Wheels

Name three artists who had hits the year you were born.
Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun (I had to use that one to torture Fallen)
Elton John - Bennie and the Jets (One of the many hits...I'm sure)
Ringo Starr - Your Sixteen

Name three artists born the same year you were born.
You know I did some searching on the net to do the meme, because it would take too long to look at all my CDs, and I couldn't find more than one artist (and I use that term loosely) born in 1974.

D'Angelo.

PAH.

Oh and I think Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice was born in 1974

0 comments: