Sunday, April 10, 2005

I was a good girl yesterday

A really good girl, spending wise.

I was in two shops that had Moody Blues stuff yesterday and I didn't bring any of it home.

I think hell froze over!

No.

Actually it was a case of "I don't want to carry loads of vinyl around."

See, there's this great record shop on Carson Street. Dave's Music Mine, I think it was called, and they have a basement full of vinyl. Every Moody album except The Other Side of Life was there in it's vinyl form.

I didn't bring a single one home.

Talk about willpower.

I wanted too, mind you. I was coveting the "This Is The Moody Blues" double album, just because there were so many pictures to drool on...erm...admire, but I said no.

There was a vintage backstage pass from the Long Distance Voyager Tour too. I passed on that, mostly because it would just be added clutter, albeit cool clutter.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

0 comments: