Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It's Only Tuesday?

I don't know why, but I feel like it should be further into the week than this. I'm a bundle of nerves and I don't really know why.

I could partially attribute it to the whole "concert ticket" thing. I wish to god I could afford to pay the astronomical prices for seats that are offered by ticket brokers and Ebay sellers.(Ok same smell, but you get my point)

I seriously think this is going to be my last year going to shows, unless it's someone really special, and frankly I can't think of anyone special enough anymore.

It's too darn expensive, not much fun, at least not for me, and such a huge hassel. I don't think my nerves or pocketbook can stand another year of this.

Still none of this explains why I feel like this week should be a bit more underway than it is.

Maybe it was because I slept in a bit today. That's what I get for staying up to watch Rob Thomas on Leno last night.

~sigh~

I think I need a nap. Which is not the thing to need, since I have to leave for work shortly.

0 comments: