Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm Moody and Grey, I'm Mean and Restless

Note to self: must thank Simon Le Bon for those lyrics.

All good things come to an end, and usually much to quickly. I had a fantabulous time this weekend. Well at least on Saturday. Pittsburgh was gorgeous, which is a rare thing indeed. The sun was shining brightly and fun was had by all.

We ate at two of my favorite spots, Primantis and Quadoba, discovered the joys of bubble tea and then drank a bit. Mmmm amaretto sours and coconut kisses. I even bought a glass to go with my coconut kiss. He's a Suffering Bastard.

Hey! That's the name of the glass! I didn't name it! The Tiki Lounge people did!

I even found a cool consignment shop in the South Side, called Divas! Got an uber cute skirt and tank top there

The problem is this: Saturday was so damn good, that the rest of the weekend just fell flat!

That's just wrong. And today it's back to the part time job. 6 days of work again this week. Next weekend I promised the parental units that I'd spend time with them, which means I'm likely not going anywhere fun.

I need more days like Saturday and they are so few and far between. When they come they are wonderful and then I experience the let down that's something like post concert depression.

And let me tell you that sucks. It makes me cranky and miserable too.

This rant brought to you by the letters

P

M

and
S

0 comments: