Friday, April 08, 2005

Top Five On Friday

Time for my weekly list of Top Fives.

If you want to share yours, play along at Music Memoirs

Top 5 Road Trip Albums

1. Elvis Costello - Blood and Chocolate



This album is one that I listened to for about 6 months while driving to work. My favorite song at the time was Battered Old Bird. I love the whole album though. It's probably my favorite of all of Mr. Costello's albums.

2. Boingo - Boingo



This album helped save a number of people from being killed do to severe road rage from me. This one is great for the times when stupid drivers make you want to scream.

3. Erasure - Pop!



This or Hits! are on my must have lists for long trips. Why? I need bouncy happy music to keep me sane! And you don't get any bouncier than Erasure!

4. Bernie Barlow - Golden


I can't begin to say how much I love this CD and everyone should own it. Nuff said.

5. Duran Duran - Astronaut



Another fun pop album, that's infectious. Great songs for when you need to sing and keep moving or motoring down the road.
and

Top 5 Songs You Sing At The Top Of Your Lungs

1. Elvis Costello - Blue Chair

2. Boingo - Insanity

3. Erasure - Tell It To Me

4. Bob Mould - If I Can't Change Your Mind

5. The Moody Blues - Sitting At The Wheel (Remix) Like you thought I'd forget them.

0 comments: