Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Fanmix

OK, I found this community over at Live Journal, and it's totally interesting.

Its a community where you make a mix based on the characters from a tv show or movie .

Click here for a better description of what its about.

There was a time when doing something like that would have been so easy. I used to watch a lot of tv and I even went to the movies quite a bit.

Hell, I think the last movie I saw was Lemony Snicket back in December. How sad is that? And the only tv show I really watch is Law & Order and that's not with any great frequency.

I think the last show I "really" watched was Coupling on BBC America. So if I was going to do a mix, it would have to be for Jeff from that series, simply because he was so mixworthy.

This site makes me want to watch the telly though, cos there are some good mixes posted there.

OK, almost. Because I generally believe 99.9% of all tv is crap.

Edit: Oh...looks like you can do mixes based on musicals and books. (This could be more interesting than I thought)

0 comments: