Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yay Mitt

I've been following politics too much. I already feel a twitch coming on and the general election isn't until November!

The fight to be the Repugnant...erm Republican nominee is probably the scariest bunch of freakazoids in this country.

That said, if I had to pick a freakazoid (and I can't because I'm a Democrat) I would pick Mitt Romney.

Why?

He's the least scary of the bunch.

Can he beat Obama?

I don't know.

I'm almost to a point where I don't care.

I don't think the current administration is doing enough, but I'm scared of what a Republican run government would do to our already weak country.

I wish there was a candidate somewhere that cared about America, but sadly I know that that candidate doesn't exist.

1 comments:

Mike said...

So true.