Monday, January 30, 2012

ARGH To Infinity And Beyond

~ Dad got a $300.00 bill from the hospital for his Procrit shot. Going to be putting that on a payment plan or something. Why can't they just bill things out a little over time rather than 2.5 months worth all at once?

~ Someone didn't turn the crockpot on this morning, I had to scramble to get the boiled dinner..erm boiled in time for supper. Not fun.

~ I can't find my damn library card now that our library has gone high tech. This is so not fair! I want to read ebooks from our library!!

~ No new telly tonight, which means I have no real means of relaxing.

~ I need to figure out how to get rid of some of the things in my grandmother's house so I can put it up for sale. We need the funds. I don't care how much I get for the house, I want it out of my life.

Have I mentioned I can't find my damn library card?

0 comments: