Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Life Updates

My life is boring...and so are my updates.

~ Dad's blood count was low again, 10.1 so he had to get another one of those $3,000.00 shots! Not looking forward to the bill.

~ I'm starting to hate Chinese food. We seem to have a standing order at Unique China. Sweet and Sour Chicken, Hot and Tangy Beef and Pork Lo Mein. Blech! I want something different, but if I try to change it up, at least one person whines!

~ I long to relax, but sadly that just doesn't seem to be something that can happen. I'm always running around, and I never seem to be getting anywhere.

~ Still can't find the damn library card.

On a happy note...I've got some awesome books for free as long as I review them! Woot!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Beef fried rice with eggs, sprouts and egg foo young gravy.

Bilbo said...

Kung Pao Chicken or Beef, Black Bean Beef, and Orange Beef come highly recommended. So does Sesame Beef, but the seeds get stuck in your teeth.