Thursday, January 12, 2012

No No No No No

I'm always looking for new news when it comes to Doctor Who. I love me some Time Lord goodness. However I really hate when the news I get depresses me.

The Ponds are leaving Doctor Who?!

I love Amy and Rory...

OK, I love Rory...he was one of the best male companions the show has seen in ages. He wasn't wimpy or wussy or whiny.

I loved him, and I loved that he was married to Amy.

Now they are going.

PAH!

Plus from what I've read its a heartbreaking storyline? Oh god NO!

Suddenly I went from looking forward to a new series of the show..to feeling really meh about it.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm about 20 years behind on the whoster.

rashbre said...

Heres a link to a bit of UK press coverage with comments about who has been the best companion.

Moffat also hinting that next companion might be an 'alien'!

Link is here:

guardian article about Doctor Who companions