Friday, January 13, 2012

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 people you'd like to make a mix cd/playlist for (Share a bit about why you picked these people too, if you'd like!)

1. My Brother: It is fun to torture family members with my taste in music.

2. Father David and Father Jerry: I affectionately call these my two priestly boyfriends. Yup..I'm going to hell for that. I make them Christmas mix CDs...but I think it would be hilarious to pass off some of my musical taste on them. However...I'd really go to hell for that! LOL!

3. My bff, Jennifer....because she still doesn't quite appreciate Mika in the way that everyone should.

4. My friend Callie, because though we have similar tastes in music we always seem to discover different things from each other, so it is always fun to make her a mix.

5. My "other" mother Linda, just cos she always needs new music in her life.

0 comments: