Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Here's another Top 5 list from Larissa's Bookish Life

The theme for today is:

Favorite Ghostly Novels!

1. Eve Bunting - Ghosts Of Departure Point: This was one of my favorite YA novels when I was growing up. I think I read this one about 20 times over the years. My copy is so battered that it is sad, but it is well loved.

2. Hope Tarr -The Haunting: OMG this is the absolute best Harlequin Blaze I have ever read. One part paranormal and one part historical. Oh and have I mentioned hot steamy sex with a ghost? Tee hee! Fun times!

3. Stacey Kennedy - Stolen Dreams : I love Stacey Kennedy! This is the first book of hers that I read last year. It was also the book that put her at the top of my must read list of authors! I love Tess and Kipp.

4. Neil Gaiman -The Graveyard Book: This list wouldn't be complete without this book, m'kay?

5. Amanda Stevens - The Restorer : This was possibly the best book I read last year.

1 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Great list! I agree with you :) so both The Restorer & The Graveyard Book are on my top 5 list, too!