Friday, January 20, 2012

Top 5 On Friday

Top 5 songs that annoy the hell out of you.
1.  Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup ( This song pains the hell out of my ears. Worst drinking song EVER...and it is an earworm to boot)

2. Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy (Someone has love in their tummy? No thank you...and I don't want to know how it got there!)

3. Katy Perry - California Gurls (And every other song in her damn catalog)

4. Lana Del Ray - Video Games (After all the hubbub about her SNL performance..this song has really started to annoy me)

5. Elton John w/ Lady Gaga - Hello Hello (I gave them the benefit of the doubt that this song was good and should be in the running for best song in a film..then I listened to it a few times! ARGH!)

2 comments:

Jim McKee said...

#1: I try to hold my tongue, as my wife loves it, but I'd say there are far better Toby Keith songs.

#2: Respectfully disagree, but that's just me... Bubble-gum pop of the 60's and 70's are my guilty pleasure. ;-]

#3, 4 & 5: Haven't heard of these.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Jim..I love bubblegum pop too..just not Yummy Yummy Yummy :)

as for 3 4 and 5..be glad you haven't heard them!