Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crazy Day

Here's some randomosity for you:

~ My uncle isn't doing well. It looks like he's going to end in a nursing home. It is so sad. My aunt and uncle will be married 60 years on Saturday. What a way to celebrate a long marriage.

~ My dad had some issues today...nothing bad, but stuff that upset him..thus giving him a panic attack which we all had to deal with. Not fun.

~ Bought another space heater for the downstairs. Not having a working furnace is not fun. Not being able to afford a new furnace because to replace the old coal furnace would cost an arm..two legs and a few children I'm not going to have is ridiculous. So yeah...space heaters it is. Now do you understand my bitchin' about temps?

~ Started reading an absolutely great historical romance. I needed that!

~ Working on getting all my promotions posted on my book blog. Book blogging is hard work.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Old coal furnace? Holy crap.