Saturday, January 07, 2012

Prayers Are Needed

My dad's younger brother is in the hospital with pneumonia.  Things aren't looking well for him. He was diagnosed with lung cancer a year ago. On top of that, he's suffering dementia..though from the sounds of his symptoms, it is probably Alzheimer's.

It was through my aunt and uncle that my mom and dad were introduce.

Both them and my parents will be celebrating (hopefully) 60 years of marriage this year. My aunt and uncle this month and my mom and dad in March.

I hope that they have the chance to celebrate their anniversary together.

Love like that doesn't happen often anymore.

I hope they have a little more time together...of course there is never enough time....

1 comments:

JO said...

progynanGlad that you are still bloging. i agree, the republicans are a scarrey bunch.
JO