Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'd Rather Be Reading

I have two reviews do. One is do on the 20th and the other the 26th. I hate rushing through them during the week, so I always work on them over the weekend.

However this weekend I'm feeling particularly lazy.

The first album I have to review is by a Toronto recording artist. Her name is Dimple Sharma. It is new age-y and a bit spiritual in the George Harrison kind of way. Lots of sitar and tabla. Very Eastern sounding. Very pretty.

But do you know what?

I'd rather be reading. I just want to curl up under the covers and read.

I have so many books I want to dive into right now too.

Anything is better than listening to and then writing 600 words about an album most people haven't heard about.

However at least I get paid to do that. Not much...but money is money, right?

But I'd still rather be reading

0 comments: