Saturday, April 22, 2006

Coupons Are The Root Of All Evil

I have a Dots coupon in my inbox right now, and though I haven't found anything I really liked at that store since last summer, I'm going to print it out and drive to Washington later today to see what's new.

Basically, what I'll be doing is wasting gas that I don't have and probably money that I don't have as well.

Yay!

But that's what impulse buying is all about, right?

Plus its an excuse to go to the mall and out to eat. And I love going out to eat, even if it's just to Waffle House or Cici's Pizza buffet.

By this time tomorrow I'll be at least 40 dollars poorer than I am now. No wait...by this time tomorrow I'll probably be in Wheeling, so double that to 80 dollars poorer. But at least I'll be having fun. (Oh and I might have some new clothes!)

0 comments: