Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen tangible things I can't live without

1. Pantene Brunette Expressions shampoo - This stuff is wonderful. I haven't had a bad hair day since I started using it. I don't usually like to spend a great deal of money on shampoos, but this one is worth every penny.

2. Yves Rocher Force for Lips and Eyes - A lip/eye cream that works better than any lip balm in the world.

3 My cell phone - Not that I use it much but it's almost always at my side.

4. My Creative Muvo mp3 player - No, not the expensive one that I bought at Christmas. That one still has yet to be really used. I'm ashamed of myself for that. But it took almost a year before I really started to use the Muvo.

5. My computer - If I'm home, chances are the computer is on. I may not be sitting in front of it, but it's on.

6. My clock radio - I still have the same clock radio that I had when I was in grade school. It's still alive and functioning. It wakes me to bad music, which is a guarantee that I will wake up each day. (Just to turn it off!)

7. Bernie the Beretta - My 1991 Chevy. I love the car more than I will admit to. Because if I do, she'll become tempermental and break down. (Much like Greta the evil Grand lemon..I mean Grand Am)

8. My ancient feather pillow - I have 4 pillows on my bed, but there is one, that's as old as Methusala (sp) that I've had forever and I can't sleep well without. I even take it with me on trips if I can.

9. Wet N Wild Cosmetics - I have a weakness for expensive Makeup (Mary Kay, Yves Rocher etc) but you can't go wrong with the stuff that only costs a few bucks, and I love new makeup!

10. My photo album - I have a white album that consists of all the pictures of people I've met and my concert photos etc. I like to have it about when I feel crappy, as a pick me up.

11. My Book Collection - My many smut and not so smutty novels that keep me alive.

12. My CD Collection - Without them the muvo and my computer would be a lot less interesting.

13. My Herman's Hermits bootleg DVD - A friend made me this DVD and it's worth it for the impromptu version of Nights In White Satin that Peter does mid-concert. It brings me such amusement to watch that!

0 comments: