Monday, April 03, 2006

Who Ordered A Busy Week?

I've got so much to do this week my head's going to spin? I've got a Walmart trip tonight as well as taking gram to the bank to get her savings account situated. The kitten is going to vet on Wednesday to be neutered. (Poor baby!) I pick the kitty back up on Thursday right after work.

I'm not sure when I'm going to get to Curves this week, except maybe Tuesday and Friday, which are the only days that don't have anything pressing that needs to be done.

It's a good thing I don't have a family to feed or anything like that, because I'd probably let them all starve. I hate after work busy-ness. I tend to want to veg after I finish the job. When I have buttloads of stuff to do it cuts into my vegging time. Like I said, if I had a family, they'd be starving or eating tv dinners, because I'd be in front of the computer staring blankly at it, because that's how I unwind.

I hope I can fit all the stuff I have to get done this week in.

0 comments: