Sunday, April 09, 2006

From Bad To Worse

I should have gone back to bed yesterday. Out of 24 hours only one thing is worth mentioning. Gary Puckett is playing Hersheypark on June 4. The cost of the concert is the price of the admission for the amusement park. So, guess who's going to Hershey in 2 months!

Squee!

That was the high point of the day.

The bad things are as follows and there are several.

1. Argued with grandma because I wanted to pay her gas bill at a payment center that charges one dollar to accept the payment. The payment center is right next to my hairdresser, where I was going to be, but nope, that's a waste of 60 odd cents. Mail that stupid bill. ARGH!

2. The parents car has a suspicious leak somewhere. Not sure what it is and since it's the weekend, we won't know until tomorrow. That means my old clunker car is the only car in the family that's slightly trustworthy. Anyone have about 6 thousand dollars so I can get a better car?

3. Ate Chinese food for dinner. Ugh! I used to love Chinese food, but for some reason lately it hasn't agreed with me. It made my belly wonky and it causes me to retain more water than any human should.

4. I could find no one to go on a drive with me to see the covered bridges at Mingo Park, so I sat at home until about 7 o'clock when my nephew condescended to accompany me to Walmart so I could get batteries for my damn camera.

I'm glad I'm going into the mountains today, because when I get there I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs!

0 comments: