Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen of my favorite snapshots

All thirteen of these are taken by moi! I won't repost the 3 shots from the other day, though they are big favorites of mine, particularly the shot with the bird. But anyway.

1.

This is a shot of the Chime Tower at Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA. I hope I get to go back there this year. The conservatory is going to be completed and I've never seen it when all the rooms were done. They've been renovating it since I was a little girl.

2.

I took this shot of Justin Hayward and Paul Bliss at the second night at the Borgata last year. I love the look on Justin's face and I love how Paul seems to be springing out of his shoulder.

3.

From that same trip to New Jersey, a lovely shot of a seagull (goonie bird!) I love birds and getting good shots of them sometimes is damn hard!

4.

This shot of Elvis Costello was taken last July at the Chevrolet Amphitheater at Station Square. I wasn't allowed to bring my camera into the venue, but what they don't know won't hurt them, right?

5.

Who could resist such a cute little piggy?

6.

The Balloon Ride is my favorite ride at Idlewild Park.

7.

A beautiful butterfly on a bloom at the Palace of Gold in Moundsville, WV.

8.

Red Robin sitting on the fence in my yard.

9.

Oogie is such a silly little boy!

10.

Another beautiful butterfly, this one was found at Round Hill Park.

11.

A perfectly posed ducky.

12.

A gorgeous waterlily at Longwood Gardens

13.

The falls at Ohiopyle State Park

0 comments: