Friday, April 07, 2006

Top 5 On Friday

From the ladies @ Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs played on your winamp, media player, ipod, etc.

OK, this is weird, my winamp and my last.fm page are slightly different. I'm going to go with my winamp list, because I know that last.fm isn't as accurate as it should be.

1. The Moody Blues - Send Me No Wine (Played 203 times, probably all one day when the damn song got stuck in my head)

2. The Moody Blues - Don't Need A Reindeer (Played 160 times, and not all at Christmas!)

3. The Moody Blues - Yes, I Believe (Played 157, again not all at Christmas either)

4. The Moody Blues - I'll Be Level With You (Played 145 times, this is another song that occassionally gets stuck in my head)

5. John Lodge - Street Cafe (Played 136 times. Funny that Thunder Child wasn't on here, it's actually my most played song on Last.fm)

It's obvious by this list that I really like The Moody Blues, isn't it?

0 comments: