Sunday, April 16, 2006

Random 10

The Music Memoirs ladies want to know

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I had a weird weekend of music.

Cliff Richard - In The Country
Justin Hayward - Right Time, Wrong Place
Ringo Starr - Stop & Take The Time To Smell The Roses
John Lodge - Summer Breeze
Herman's Hermits - Little Miss Sorrow, Child Of Tomorrow
Semisonic - Sunshine and Chocolate
Matchbox Twenty - Last Beautiful Girl
Tom Jones - You Can Leave Your Hat On (Please don't ask about this one. I'm not sure myself)
Fleetwood Mac - Seven Wonders
The Moody Blues - I'll Be Level With You

Most of these were songs that I used for mixes I posted at an LJ community. (except that damn Tom Jones song that was in a mix I downloaded. At least it wasn't Sex Bomb!)

And the picture? The tulips in my backyard

0 comments: