Monday, April 24, 2006

Random 10 - Week 52

From those music lovin' ladies @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom
John Lennon - Mind Games

These two songs were played at Wheeling Island yesterday

Manfred Mann - Come Tomorrow
Herman's Hermits - Meet Me At The Corner Down At Joe's Cafe

2 songs that I bought at AllofMp3.com this weekend.

Elvis Costello - Miss Macbeth
The Zombies - Smokey Day
The Hollies - Carrie Anne
Three Dog Night - Joy To The World
Sally Oldfield and Justin Hayward - Let It Begin
The Doors - Love Her Madly

These were songs my winamp through at me this weekend.

As for the picture, The Suspension Bridge in Wheeling.



As always if there is a song on this list that you'd like, let me know and I'll try to upload it for ya.

0 comments: