Monday, April 03, 2006

Just One Of Those Days

There's a song on Duran Duran's last album that is so appropriate for today.



One Of Those Days

I got to work this morning and discovered my sneakers had finally expired. I had a nice hole in the heel. Yay! That meant that I had to go to Walmart after work, which I was hoping to put off until tomorrow. Luckily I now have 2 cute pairs of sneakers. Not quite like the one's that died, but I'm not complaining. Cute is good.

At 2:30 I was sent on a check fetching errand. Not a bad thing, except that was exactly when the first wave of storms happened to be hitting the Mon Valley and I had to drive to Monongahela in zero or near zero visibility.

At 3:30 I had the luck of taking the check to the bank and coming home early, except that the line at the bank was slower than molasses in January. So I only managed to be home about 10 minutes early. Then I had to go back with grandma to get one of her accounts situated. Only to find out that she needs to go back next week, because her checking is needs to be changed. ARGH!

Walmart is evil. Enough said there.

Nothing bad happened, in fact, good things tried to happen, but they didn't quite make it. Overall it just made the day very weird and very tiring. I want to go to bed now and I don't want to get up until the weekend!

0 comments: