Monday, October 14, 2002

Stuff and Whoselineness

Mood: How would you feel if you were carless?
Music: Elvis Costello Political Action bootleg...early version of Tramp the Dirt Down I believe

Hey Pookies..

Before you crucify me for not updating the fanfic...I have this to say...

I have new pics of Greg..and if you want to see them..all you kittens had better be nice to me..Why..cos I'm a cranky volatile kitten right now...My car is in the shop for the remainer of the week...courtesy of the Episode of Deer!

So let's see where to start in the madcap life that lead...

Oh yes...I just found out that Mr. Jeff Davis is only a year older than myself...and for some reason...I feel really stupid for not attempting to seduce him..whilst the boy was in my clutches...Why am I so stupid so often? Oh yeah..I was suffering from..I want to meet Greg syndrome...Let me tell you..it's a nasty disease to suffer from...It affects most of the central nervous system and causes the sufferer to shout in octaves that only Dogs..and Psychotic sisters can hear...."Pookie!"

Ah well such is my miserable life...One day..I will acheive the greatness that I aspire too...Whose Line Groupie!! Go ahead giggle...chuckle if you must...but it is my goal to the concubine of at least one of the cast...Greg preferrably..but I think the Jencat would have much to say about that..

so I'll take this one...

Jeff Davis is a pretty boy is he not? I have to say..If I could not have my Gregory, Jeff is certainly doable...and him...I met..and ignored..go figure...My heart belongs to Pookie...but I have to say...Jeffie can be a Pookie in Waiting!! Forgive me Jeff for not fawning as I ought to have..

Yes..Mr Jeff Davis..I need to be flogged...and you are just the man to do it...

Ah well I better get to working on that story..before the kittens flog me...

0 comments: