Saturday, October 05, 2002

Musical Musings

Mood: More then just a trifle annoyed
Music: Lindsey Buckingham My Little Demon (GOS version)

Ok..still haven't managed to find the whole Gift of Screw cd on winmx...This is vaguely disappointing to me..since Lindsey is one of my fav musicians...For some reasons those stupid commericals for the Best of Fleetwood Mac have been brainwashing me into listening to them...

I'm tempted to move onto Siouxsie and the Banshees...a little Goth/New Wave might be needed in my life right now..yes..I do think that a little of Ms. Sioux's cover of the Passenger is in order..I'm not usually a fan of covers..but she did do a darn good version of that song..as well as Dylan's This Wheel's On Fire..and the Beatles' Dear Prudence..

Some other good covers..

Erasure - Take a Chance on Me
Duran Duran - Femme Fatale and Perfect Day
Elvis Costello - Lost in the Stars and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (plus many many more)
Cheap Trick - Day Tripper
Oingo Boingo - I Am the Walrus
Pet Shop Boys - Where the Streets Have No Name

0 comments: