Saturday, October 12, 2002

I'm Cranky

Mood: Well I was happy...
Music: Man Out of Time

Yes I'm a moody cranky cancer bitch...but frankly there are some things..that I just don't want to hear about...I don't want to hear about how anyone met Greg...No frankly I don't..Cos I'm jealous and irrational when it comes to him... For 2 years...this man ..that I don't even know...has had a small hold on my life...

I so want to go to NYC to see him at Caroline's..but I know that's too much to hope for....cos I have no job...no money....and at this point no hope...so I should just push the thought from my head...Funny...I was quite happy with my little Episode of Greg today....Now I have to say..I feel like shit....

I'm 28 years old..and I can barely think of a good thing that's happened to me..in all those years..and to be honest..I swear..every day it gets worse...All I have to amuse me...are a pile of cds...(ever growing) and my stories...Good that I have a good imagination...Cos if I didn't...I'd be screwed..

0 comments: