Sunday, October 06, 2002

Randomness
Mood: Ask me and I'll tell you
Music: For most of the day..it's been Boingo

I've spent the most part of the day burning lindsey's Boingo compilations..They are almost done..with one exception. The Music for a Candlelit Cemetary cd..needs completely redone. The cd seemed to be attacked by something or another...

So any day now..I'll get around to it...

I wish there were some better music out there...I find myself watching Vh-1 less and less..and turning on Comedy Central more and more...I've always been partial to stand up...but alot of the stand up there isn't funny...God knows they never show Greg's CC Presents when I'm awake.

I have to admit to enjoying Trigger Happy TV though..Gee yet another amusing British show...I've noticed that when it comes to British tv...they are a little less prudish..then we are in the states...

Ohh just found out..that they did use clips of Greg's CC presents in Comic Remix...It's episode 115...Now if only they'd play it!!

0 comments: