Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Stuff and Nonsense

Morning kidlets and kittens

I'm sitting here amid piles of cds and books. Todays goal, run the vacuum in the bedrooms...sort the cds and well write some more in the Innocent Man story... How are we liking it btw?

I found a caricature of my darling Greggie. Unfortunately the only way I can share it with you is to give you a linky... It's actually much better than the one that guy drew of him on the Memory Skills videos.. So here's the caricature.

I have to say that was a nice piccy...kudos to the artist on that one..

Just learned that Josie Lawrence was in Enchanted April. I swear I saw that movie yonks ago, but I never noticed her in it. But likely I wasn't looking for her.

I guess I better get about cleaning etc...plus if I don't blog story...bad things happen...

0 comments: