Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Quizzes..I thought I was out of school

Ok..kidlets,

I have a quiz tomorrow in training...so I'm in lurk mode tonight...IM me..but I might not be able to talk..plus I really want to work a bit on my story..Oh and fuck the people who don't like it...cos to use the words of mr. costello..."And if you still don't like my song (read story) Than you can just go to hell...I don't care if I'm right or wrong or if my type writer can spell"

Oh and if any of you want to be a vampire..I suggest you click here
Right now I'm a fresh corpse..However did this webpage know that?

Oh and it's completely fucking cold out now....It's official..we get no spring or fall now...Just Summer and Winter!!! PAH! I have to say, I never really enjoyed the winter part much. Driving in snow sucks...and we may get some flurries this week..

I think I'll send them to my friends in Lo Cal...cos you deserve it! Snow to all of you!! Including Greg Proops..cos then I could warm him by the fire!! Hot cocoa with marshmellows for me and Greggie!! Yeee Haaaaaa

I hope to blog some more story shortly...so until then kidlets

0 comments: