Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Quotable Proops

~ Look,I know this is our first date,but.....I LOVE YOU! BE WITH ME!!!

~ "They're like lemmings- they just run to the pot. "Eat me! Eat me!" Oh- they fucking speak French- "Mangez moi! Mangez moi!"

~ "I thought the Egyptians had cured baldness."-Greg Proops FTS

~ "Hamsters, Get Some Friends" - Greg Proops Superheroes

~ "Thank you so much. Well Mr. Bond, I suppose you think this is it, perhaps you'd like to make love to my mistress before I fondue the world! Minky doesn't like the anchor do you Minky? You make her very upset, perhaps you'd like to drop into my pool of piranhas? Oh that one never works."-Greg Proops Weird Newscasters

~ "Well, my woman stayed true and I'm sober." Greg Proops, Unlikely Cowboy Songs SFAH

~ "I would like to thank ABC for giving me the Drew Carey award. It only goes to one lucky guy with glasses a year, and gosh darn it, tonight I'm the king of the... general area."-Greg Proops World's Worst Acceptance Speech

~ "Pray. Until the demon is gone from this child!" -Greg Proops in response to wayne asking what he liked to do on a saturday morning

~ "This just in: Virginity abolished in Southern California." - Greg Proops Weird Newscasters

~ "Psychic convention was cancelled because of unforeseen circumstances." - Greg Proops Weird Newscasters

~"Good evening everyone, I'm Twice Nightly. And this is the action news, these are the headlines. Insane cow tries moon jump, dish and spoon still missing." - Greg Proops Weird Newscasters

~ "I love the out-of-doors"-Greg Proops LMAD

~ "Good evening, I'm Unsually Thick."- Greg Proops Weird Newscasters

~ "If I jack off one more time, I win a toaster!" -- Greg Proops

~ "I love my clothes but I don't name them." Greg Proops on Talk Soup